Classroom Training Tool Kit Part List
This Tool Kit includes:
Milling insert (x4)
- Used in a machining process that uses rotary cutters to remove material from a workpiece.
-Used in the machining process in which a workpiece is rotated while a cutting tool is moved parallel to the axis of rotation.
- Used in the machining process of enlarging a hole that has already been drilled.
- Used in the machining process to create a long and narrow indentation into a material.
1/2 end mill CT40
1/2 carb ball end mill
1/2 carb rad end mill
1/2 HSS rough end mill
- End mills are tools which have cutting teeth at one end, as well as on the sides.
ER32 collet chuck CT40
ER16 collet chuck CT40
- High accuracy and wide gripping range of ER collet chucks makes them the most versatile and popular toolholders in the industry.
- ER32 collet 1/2
- ER16 collet 1/4
- ER16 collet 6mm
- ER32/16 Sprint collet
- Collets are a holding device that forms a collar around a workpiece or a tool.
- 5.5 thru coolant drill
- 1/4 drill
- Drill bits are cutting tools used to create cylindrical holes, almost always of circular cross-section.
- 1/4-20 cut tap
- 1/4-20 form tap
- Produce helical grooves in a hole in order to insert faster.
- Retention stud (x2)
- Designed to prevent toolholder expansion, increasing tool-life.
- ER16 collet wrench
- ER32 collet wrench
- The wrench is used for loosening and tightening the collet nut to change bits.