Attention High School Students! Are you interested in learning how to make things with a CNC machine? If so, Machining Training Solutions (MTS) CNC Essen- tials Honors Course is just for you!
This class will be held online and taught by a Journey- man Machinist. During this class you will have the opportunity to experience the manufacturing industry from conceptual design to making the finished prod- uct. Throughout this class you will design and manu- facture a perpetual motion wheel.
Upcoming Class Dates
June 6th, 2017 - August 17th, 2017: Monday and Thursday 4:00pm - 7:00pm EST
What to Expect:
- 60 hours of online, instructor led training
- 90 hours of self-paced coursework, exercises, and practice tests
- 24/7 access to Virtual Private Networking licensing and software for online exercises
- Successful class completion prepares you to take MSSC CPT, and IHK certification exams
participants will learn:
- Manufacturing Safety
- General Maintenance and Procedures
- Manufacturing Essentials
- CNC Programming, Milling, and Turning
- CAD/CAM — CAMWorks and SolidWorks
- Blueprint Reading
- Best Practices for Inspection including GD&T
- And More...!