Classroom Training Inspection Kit Part List
This Inspection Kit includes:
0-1 Digital Micrometer
- A device that measures in metric or inches and provides a digital readout on a clear LCD screen.
6" Dial Caliper
- A device the measures outside and inside depth and step measurements up to 6 inches with 0.001 inches.
6" Steel Scale
- Semi-Flexible Steel Rule with inch graduations.
Drop Indicator w/Base
- A bench-type comparator gage that is ruggesly built for in-process and final inspection work.
Brown & Sharpe Sine Bar
- Used to measure compound angles of workpieces.
Surface Finish Gage Chart
- Shows the roughness average for different manufacturing processes in micrometers and microinches.
Gage Block Set
- Primary standard for dimensional quality control. They are used as a reference for the calibration of measuring equipment used in machine shops.
- Measures angles - A combination square can reliably meaure 90 and 45 degree angles.
- The Starrett S909 Tool Set contains 3 of the most commonly used precision tools.